2019年8月25日

Seaside ‧ Juju

作者:Juju
譯者:Juju & 艾若
(中譯文請見原文下方)

  It was summer, we were driving along the seaside in this rental convertible. She was driving. We knew that we would have to say goodbye to each other on the next day. She would meet her husband in Milan, I would go back in New York's haze. We knew, but we didn't give a shit, we were acting as if we had all the time in the world. Every time I was looking at her, I was filled with wonder by her beauty. «What? why are you looking at me?» she would ask. I would answer that there is nothing in particular, while dumbly smiling. She would smile me back, bashful, and that would make her even prettier.

  We knew that we couldn't love each other, or at least that we could never live this love. We didn't care. We met once or twice a year, and we gave heart and soul to each other. We fucked until dizziness, until our last fences would fall and we really forget everything else. This time we rented a small remoted villa in the South of France, near the ocean. The sun was setting in the horizon, the red orange reflections flooding the sea. That was so cliché, but at the same time still so beautiful. Once we got at the villa, the sun was almost gone. Barely passed the doorstep, I pull her hair and violently slap her. She lifts her head up and look at me, smiling. We kiss each other passionately. While kissing her, I grab her arms and put them in her back. I hold them with my left hand and stand behind her. With my other hand I gently tighten her neck. I whisper:

  «What if I just kept you there, in the basement, and I would use you as sex slave to satisfy all my fantasy»

  «Yes please»

  After this shameless answer, I push on her arms so she bends, her legs straight, her head on the table. I lift her dress and wedge it between my hand and her arms. For a moment I admire her ass, slipped in her cute cotton panties. Starting from behind her knee, I raise my fingers along her thigh, caress her butt for a while, then take a firm grip on it. This same hand rise up into the air and fall forcefully. The first strike fall down in a deafening clap. A second, a third. After a first serie, I pause to fondle her ass. I'm hypnotized by the magnificence of this ass, I could stare at it for hours. I glance at her face, she seems happy, she starts going. Slowly, very slowly I pull down her adorable panties along her legs, taking my time, until her ankles. The second serie starts, she begins to moan. That's the beginning of a long long night.


  是夏,我們租來的敞篷車沿著海岸行駛,她開著車。我們都知道,隔天就必須向彼此說再見。她會到米蘭和她先生碰頭,而我會回到紐約的霧靄中。心知肚明,但我們不管,搞得好像我們擁有全世界的時間。每一次看著她,我都會為她的美感到驚奇。「怎麼了?你幹嘛看我?」她會這麼問。我會說沒特別為什麼,臉上掛著憨傻的笑容。她會報以微笑,羞澀地,這微笑讓她更美了。

  我們知道我們不能相愛,或至少知道我們不能實現這份愛,卻一點也不在乎。我們一年見個一兩次面,將心與靈都交予對方,幹到頭昏眼花,直到我們最後一道防線坍塌,並真的將其他一切拋諸腦後。這次我們在南法租了一幢偏遠的小小別墅,就在離海不遠處。夕陽在地平線上,橘紅色的倒影淹沒了海洋。這實在是很老掉牙,但同時仍是如此動人。我們抵達別墅時,太陽已經快不見了。還沒跨過門檻,我便一把抓住她的頭髮,並狠狠地甩了她一巴掌。她抬起頭來,微笑著看向我。我們激情地親吻對方,在親吻的同時,我攫住她的手臂,將之拉向她身後。我用左手固定住她的雙臂,站在她後方,用另外一隻手收緊了她的脖子,低語:

  「如果我就把妳留在這裡,在地下室裡,把妳當性奴隸一樣用來滿足我所有的幻想……」

  「好,拜託。」

  在她這不知羞恥的回應後,我朝她的手臂施力讓她彎下腰,她的雙腿筆直,頭靠在桌面上。我掀起她的洋裝,並把裙襬塞進我的手與她的雙臂之間。我花了片刻欣賞她的屁股,將她可愛的棉質小褲褲往下拉。先拉到膝蓋後方,我的手指沿著她的大腿上移,愛撫了一下她的屁股,而後結結實實地抓了一把。同一隻手高高揚起,接著重重地揮下。第一下在震耳欲聾的拍擊聲中落下,第二下、第三下。第一波打完之後,我停手撫摸她的屁股。它的美妙令我著迷不已,我可以盯著看好幾個小時。我瞥向她的臉龐,她看起來很開心,神智開始游離。我緩緩地、非常緩慢地將她可愛的小褲褲沿她雙腿往下拉──一點也不著急──直至腳踝。我再度開始揍她,而她呻吟出聲。那是這漫漫長夜的起始點。

沒有留言:

張貼留言

請儘可能的不要使用匿名模式留言,我們不太喜歡這樣...